Group Sessions can be both interactive or lecture based, addressing theory or practice of areas of fitness / nutrition / weight loss. Dr. Crim currently works as a college professor educating future healthcare minds and has extensive knowledge as how to engage and involve audiences of any age.
Dr. Brittany Crim has extensive experience educating large groups of individuals about the benefits of proper nutrition and exercise. She has run multiple weight management based programs at large institutions including The University of Texas at Austin, Texas Medical Association, and The University of Alabama. Presentation audience sizes have ranged from small and intimate groups of 5-10, to large audiences of more than 100. She has a large base of topics to choose from, such as:
- Fad Diets
- Nutrition and Exercise Approaches to Weight Management
- Nutrition Labels and Facts
- Nutrition Guidelines for Health and Wellness
- Worksite Wellness
- Nutrition for Sports and Exercise
- Nutrition Disparities and Disease
- Nutrition Mythbusting
- Hot Topics in Nutrition and Fitness
- Diabetes Basics
- Taking Care of Ourselves Through Nutrition and Exercise
- Metabolism 101
- Nutrition and Fitness Approaches for Personal and Employee Resilience
New presentations and topics can be developed to fit the needs of the targeted group. Dr. Crim is available for a minimum one-hour presentation, but is also prepared to provide multiple presentations over several days or a series of presentations over several weeks. Please contact for dates and availability.